Directed by Gene Paulsson
Sign up to be notified by email when auditions are announced: Audition Email List
Show Dates: Oct. 24 - Nov. 6, 2018
"Angel Street tells the story of the Manninghams, who live on Angel Street in 19th century London. As the curtain rises, all appears to be the essence of Victorian tranquility. It is soon apparent, however, that Mr. Manningham, a suavely handsome man, is slowly driving his gentle, devoted wife, Bella, to the brink of insanity with an insinuating kindness that masks more sinister motives."
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
10:00am - 2:00pm
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Momentum Dance and Fitness
3750 Hewatt Ct SW, Ste. B
Snellville, GA 30039
Please prepare one dramatic monologue 2 minutes in length. There will also be cold readings.
All roles are unpaid volunteer.
Casting 3 women, 2 men
- Mrs. Manningham, about 34
- She has been good-looking, almost a beauty - but now she has a haggard, wan, frightened air, with rings under her eyes, which tell of sleepless nights and worse.
- Mr. Manningham,about 45
- Tall and good-looking. He is heavily moustached and bearded and perhaps a little too well dressed. His manner is suave and authoritative, with a touch of mystery and bitterness.
- Elizabeth, about 50
- A stout, amiable, subservient woman.
- Nancy, 19
- a self-conscious, pretty, cheeky girl.
- Detective Rough, middle-aged
- Greying, short, wiry, active, brusque, friendly, overbearing. He has a low, warm chuckle and completely dominates the scene from the beginning.